- To ensure operational excellence by complying with a quality control system based on the company's ISO 9001 certification.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with all relevant 3rd party vendors used by Schenker.
- To follow standard and customized SOP's for customers as directed by Management.
- To meet or exceed "Key Performance Indicators" (KPI's) set for her/his functions.
- To prepare and enter shipping related data into various computer systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure accurate and complete cost accrual data is entered into Schenker's computer systems in a timely manner for each shipment file.
- To handle purchase order management and shipment tracking tasks as requested by customers.
- To assist in the preparation of freight quotations and freight invoices for customers and other Schenker offices (domestic and abroad) - and to ensure these quotations are based on accurate and competitive pricing provided by Schenker's 3rd party vendors.
- To ensure 3rd party vendors understand and comply with vendor-related instructions detailed in customer SOP's.
- To minimize the use of "hardcopy" paper for record keeping and communication in favor of electronic, paperless methods (e-Mail, e-Fax, spreadsheet and word processing software, Schenker's computer systems, etc…).
- To support a positive and attractive working atmosphere/environment.
- College degree or above degree
- 3 years of experience in the Logistics/Freight Industry.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
All personal data will be treated confidentially.