- Planning Process (Budget / Forecasts / Business Plans)
- Providing transparency and deviation reporting of functional cost across the geographies & entities
- Payment terms extension & managing credit reporting
- Manage annual Head Office (HO) department cost planning (Budget) as well as quarterly updates (Forecasts) and support management discussions with responsible team leaders
- Manage Global Function Top Down Planning (TDP) including preliminary discussions on costs de-velopment with the regional counterparts
- Responsible for reporting of the Function cost planning into the required IT platforms
- Manage cost center reporting with analysis on main costs driver vs Plan for management
- Responsible for preparation of Cost Optimization reporting for management purposes
- Work with Management in cost savings programs
- Manage general administrative tasks related to HO unit such as incoming invoice review (cost al-location) to allow approval on management level, access to electronic invoice approval platform, re-billing of expenses to subsidiaries
- Central point of contact (Interface) for other functions such as Global Accounting, Global Finance, Global Controlling and Global Risk Management among others
- Manage regular reporting to Accounting, Risk Management, Transfer Pricing
- Work with Account Management on customer extended payment terms requests for Global cus-tomers and support the preparation of relevant documents for Board approval
- Providing support on financial and accounting matters
- Bachelor and/or master's in business administration, finance, accounting or comparable
- Previous work experience in Finance, accounting and/ or sales controlling
- Strong analytical and review skills to interpret financial data
- Budgeting and forecasting experience desirable
- Advanced MS Office skills (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 FI/CO desirable
- Experience by working in a matrix organisation and virtual teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work with different cultures
- Ability of self-reliant, conceptual and accurate working
- Ability of analytical and structured thinking
- Ability to work under high pressure and to set reasonable priorities
Arbeitsklima, Attraktive Konditionen
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.