- Enter House B/L data into system as instructed by Operations.
- Amend House B/L in system as needed.
- Release House B/L to supplier upon payment receipt.
- Minimize the use of "hardcopy" paper for record keeping and communication in favor of electronic, paperless methods (e-Mail, e-Fax, spreadsheet and word processing software, systems, etc…)
- Support a positive and attractive working atmosphere/environment
- Proficiency in sending AMS/ACI data in system.
- College degree or above with major in Logistics, International Trade or relevant.
- Typing skills (at least 30 wpm preferable)
- Telephone skills
- Conflict resolution and emergency handling skills
- Technical Skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
- Communication skills - spoken and written
- Accountable and results orientated
- Attention to details
- Self management, stay positive and maintain effective performance under pressure
Professional Development, Work-life Balance, Working Internationally
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.